- Manual monitoring of electrical data
- Criticality in collecting, collating, analyzing scientifically large volume of data
- Current maintenance practice is corrective or preventive, basically “Wait till it breaks “ – kind of approach
- Very resource intensive
- Unexpected breakdown leads to production losses
- Increased maintenance & Operational costs
- Identify early signs of faults , suggested early recommendations, resulting in 50% reduction in unplanned downtime.
- Increase Overall Equipment Effectiveness (OEE)
- Plugs energy wastage and reduces manufacturing downtime
- Detect plant, utility and asset level trends to improve operational performance by increasing efficiency in real time.
- Optimization of Energy and Maintenance costs.