Solar street lights harness energy from the sun to provide an alternative source of energy to conventional street lighting.
The system consists of a SPV Module, Luminaries, Battery and with Battery box. The SPV Modules convert solar energy to electrical energy during the day, which in turn is used to charge the battery. At dusk the LED light is switched “ON” automatically and switched “OFF” at dawn. All components are weather proof and aesthetically designed.
Solar Street Light, with two panels, will support a stronger light power to illuminate larger areas. Thus it is ideal for street lighting, sidewalk lighting, park lighting, campus lighting, farm & ranch lighting, wildlife area lighting
- Zero running cost.
- Guaranteed working in rainy weather.
- Perfect alternative for power cuts.
- No line voltage, trenching, or metering
- No power outages
- Battery backup for cloudy or rainy days
- Distributed light and power – no single point of failure for enhanced security
- Easy to install with quick connect plugs – less than 1 hour
- Environmentally friendly – 100% powered by the sun, solar panels reduce fossil fuel consumption, eliminating pollution
- Self-contained solution – Light on/off controlled by automatic daylight sensing or hour preset, no running or maintenance cost
- Better light source – LED lamps feature cool white light without flickering and higher brightness than sodium lamps
- Safe 12 volt volt circuit, no risk of electric shock
- Street Lighting
- Pathway Lighting
- Ramp Lighting
- Private Road Lighting
- Village panchayat lighting
- Sidewalk Lighting
- Farm & Ranch Lighting
- Perimeter Security Lighting
- Campus Lighting
- Gate Lighting
- Park Lighting
- Wildlife Area
- Remote Area Lighting
- Jogging and Bike Path Lighting